1. What is Wodu? Wodu is one of the best branding and web design agencies in the world today.
2. Where is Wodu located? And all over the internet. Please Contact us to get started on your creative project.
3. What do you do at Wodu? We help clients solve their problems on the web.
4. Who are Wodu's clients?- Advertising agencies for white-label development;
- Businesses with market credibility;
- Artists, galleries and museums;
- Start-ups and entrepreneurs.
5. How long has Wodu been in business? Since 2001. Wodu started as graphic design and promotion, which naturally evolved into web, branding and social media.
6. Our business is in another state. Will you travel to meet us in person? Our experience has shown that most all projects can be handled with Email, telephone, online meetings and videoconferencing.
7. How much is this going to cost?
As a baseline, the experience of creating an effective brochure website by Wodu starts at around $7.5k*. Added services, complexities and components will increase the price from there.
More complex projects that include ecommerce, multimedia, complicated structures, mobile-optimized websites and content management systems (CMS) generally fall around $10k to $20k.
*ADDENDUM: Every project is unique and there is no absolute when it comes to a creative project. Everything we do is billed on a per project basis. Wodu Media uses the "Two Thirds" rule to a certain extent in determining the cost and turnaround time for your project.
8. How long does it take to design, build and launch a Wodu website?
Custom website design and development averages ten to twelve (10-12) weeks from contract inception to website launch. Rush production is frequently not available.
Advertising agencies and design firms supplying a design and detailed scope statement can expect to have the finished product delivered within thirty (30) days.
9. How do we get started? Here's how it generally begins. You fill out a Project Planner. Emails are made. Meeting or video conference scheduled. A check is written. Viola.
10. Where do you get your photos/video?
We offer commercial photography and commercial video services to our clients, coordinating a custom photo or video shoot at the drop of a hat. In a pinch, select stock image sources can be tapped.
11. Are photos/video included in the price? No.
12. Who will load content into our site?
Scenario one: your new website has a content management system (CMS). In this case, we will train one (1) user how to manage the content via the CMS. Client is responsible for initial content load. Fully-managed CMS services are available.
Scenario two: we are building you a simple (no CMS) brochure website. In this case all content loading will be handled by Wodu.
14. Can you get my site to #1 on Google? No.
15. What forms of payment do you take? Cash, check, all major credit cards and bank wire.
16. Do you host websites?
Yes. Additionally, Wodu Media is a domain registrar, meaning you can buy domain names from us. Visit our Web Hosting portal for more information.